Tuesday, April 29, 2008

How's That Again?

I thought I heard the man on the radio say, "The authorities are concerned about the increasing number of vegan houses." He actually said, "The authorities are concerned about the increasing number of vacant houses."

It sounded on NPR as if the title of Harry Reid's new book was: " The Good Fight: Hard Lessons from SEX LIFE to Washington." The title is really "The Good FIght: Hard Lessons from SEARCHLIGHT to Washington."

I heard about the attacks by the "the nutty army" instead of "the Mahdi Army."

I was astonished to hear that they "wanted to improve anthrax service along the Northeast Corridor." Actually, it was Amtrak service they wanted to improve.

1 comment:

  1. Love it, love it, love it. So funny. You and I are living the same life!
    Take care
    Tory

    ReplyDelete